Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: no braille support inorca and fc7?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Aug 6 13:36:31 EDT 2007

I think you have tried about most of the things I would have suggested.
There is one thing I can think of though, you could test brlapi for
functionality (check that the security features aren't getting in the way, I
am assuming you have read that information about allowing brlapi to work).
You could test brlapi by creating the examples in the brlapi manual at the
brltty website. If that suceeds but Orca still doesn't produce braille then
we know that the problem lies with orca.

From
Michael Whapples