software speech (Re: USB sound card)

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 2 22:55:33 EDT 2007

Well, if you run debian linux, you may be able to follw the directions at
this page:
http://www.math.wisc.edu/~jheim/debian/

That page is a work in progress. Toward the bottom are instructions for
installing software speech. But it's really just 2 simple steps to get
software speech working with debian linux. All you  have to do is edit your
sources.list file and then run the apt-get commands to install the packages.

Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: USB sound card