USB sound card

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:45:59 EDT 2007

Now that I've got software speech working so well on the desktop machines
where i work, I was thinking of putting it on the servers. Most of our
servers don't have sound cards but they do have a USB  port on the front.
What i am hoping to do is get a USB sound card so that I can plug it in,
start speech, and operate the machine.

Does anybody have recommendations for a USB sound card? I'm going to have to
wear headphones no matter what because the servers are in a very noisy
air-conditioned room. So something compact without a speaker would be nice.

--
John Heim
jheim at math.wisc.edu / 608-263-4189
blinux-list at redhat.com