no braille support in orca and fc7?

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Thu Aug 2 12:42:02 EDT 2007

Hi

It might not be the case in the original lister's case but I haven't got my brailliant working in FC7 but to be fare I haven't given it that much time.  What I found, my USB modules were not being loaded at boot.  Also there were some issues with new kernels and USB Braille support and the advice on the brltty list was to checkout SVN.

The lister might need to check that the USB system is functioning, if connected by USB.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk