off-topic posts

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 30 14:50:01 EDT 2007

Greg, I quite clearly explained what I was talking about.  If you want to
tell me I'm mistaken as to what is considered OT for this list, that would
be fine. I think it's reasonable for someone who subscribes to a list named
"speakup" to assume it's about speakup and NOT about orca. But whether the
orca posts are technically off-topic is not the point.

Maybe you disagree with me but there is no reason to be rude.