off-topic posts

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 30 13:34:16 EDT 2007

Is anyone besides me bothered by the huge number of off-topic posts to this
list?

I guess I've gone OT a few times myself. But I think it was different when
*most* of the posts were about speakup and maybe somebody would ask about a
character-based program for whatever. It seems that the vast majority of
posts to this list are now about ubuntu and/or orca.

I know there is a list for orca developers. Maybe there should be one for
ubuntu & orca users. And there is a list for blind linux users.
(blinux-list-request at redhat.comm)