OT: Usenet services

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Apr 24 11:58:24 EDT 2007

I happen to be a fin of Easynews.  I've been with them since something
like Fall of 2001 or so.  I pay $9.98 per month and my download quota is
in the gigs; I'll never exceed that in a month.:).  I don't know what
their current rates might be but mine is still down where I said it is.
It has a nice web interface that is accessible to text browsers like
elinks and of course, you can still use newsreaders to use it also.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 12:03:23PM -0400, Igor Gueths wrote:

> believed to be clean.

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://holmesgrown.ld.net/