command line option in speakup to change synthisizer options

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sun Apr 22 19:54:18 EDT 2007

Hi, really the command line options would be very nice and also support
for USB and paralell port synthisizers.  I would really see changing or
setting the rate, pitch, and pun_level at boot a really good option
espcially when booting a new installation or live CD and wanting to hear
everything that is going on at a rate you want to hear it at and not one
set by default.  Really this should not be that hard to make happen as
when the driver starts up normally it sets the paramaters to defaults.
It could be made both configuration options in the kernel for each
synthisizer and plus command line options so if user gave input that
would be used instead of the defaults.On Sun, 22 Apr 2007, Gregory Nowak