VmWare

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Apr 18 18:28:36 EDT 2007

The player is really meant for prebuilt virtual machines. You can generate
config files for it using sites like easyvmx.com and then install an OS into
your virtual image that way. I finally made it work with Feisty, but I wish
the audio was multichannel so other audio that comes up won't disturb Orca.