VmWare

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Apr 15 22:13:42 EDT 2007

yYou want to download the vmware server program...install it, create a
new virtual machine, specify linux as the OS and choose a specific
distribution from the list, or the closest choice it gives you, then
go into vm->settings and add a serial port to the hardware, and make
sure the cd-rom drive is pointing to the drive you want to install
from, or an iso image, and boot the vm.  Use control-g to grab input
and allow you to use the vm, and control-alt to release input.
On Sun,