DECTalk Express driver

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Apr 13 22:28:01 EDT 2007

Hi, Now that the dectalk express driver is fixed would it be possible to
update the rpms for fedora core 6 to 2.6.20 with this new driver?  I am
currently running 2.6.19 as downloaded from speakupmodified.org and it works
fine but like to keep my system as updated as possible.  Do you usually make
announcements when a new rpm of the fedora kernels are released and if not
what is the easiest way to check?  What is this read all mode?