dectalk express drivers

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Apr 5 23:02:16 EDT 2007

Hi, possibley that is why I am not able to use the dectalk express in the
kernel 2.6.20 with fedora core 6.  Will this problem get fixed as not able
to use the newer kernels will leave my system open to security bugs that are
sometimes fixed in redhat's kernels and other distributions will also be
upgrading to the latest kernels.