about the latest ubuntu

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Apr 4 18:18:12 EDT 2007

I haven't seen many machines that require match pairs (usually using
72-pin EDO) much past the pentium era...everything after that seemed
to go to sdram for obvious performence reasons.

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 04:54:08PM -0500, Anthony
Creapeau wrote:
> I was just taking on some precaution here. Since he was talking about an old
> machine there's a possibility that he could run into this problem.

Those who don't understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly.
	-- unidentified source