console apps for playing swf

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Tue Apr 3 06:12:24 EDT 2007

We have a local group who want to license a low power FM community
radio station, and at present they are webcasting with the macromedia
flash swf format. I sure would like to find a solution to this one, but
I'm stymied too. Igor's tip about swfextract didn't untangle one sample
file I have here, but perhaps something will turn up. There are plugins
of course for mozilla and xstreamer, but I'm not going there.

Chuck

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 10:11:54PM -0400, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Well, you are looking for positive experiences but I have still never
> managed to play or successfully take apart swf or flash of any sort.
> It seems there must be a solution though.
>
>   Kirk
>
> --
>
> Kirk Reiser				The Computer Braille Facility
> e-mail: kirk at braille.uwo.ca		University of Western Ontario
> phone: (519) 661-3061

The Moon is Full
 But you can get a few downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh