about the latest ubuntu

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Tue Apr 3 00:36:05 EDT 2007

What I haven't thought of is the modem. I have no onboard sound connectors,
but I got a voice capable modem that has nothing, not even a phone line,
hooked up to it. When I got my new machine and gave up 98, it could be
working fine and I'd come home after school to have to power-cycle it
because it just always suddenly quit responding to anything whenever it felt
like it. I hope it isn't just freezing while trying to boot the CD as I know
it's not the disk's problem because it works on this machine with the Turtle
Beach card, as a live CD. I wish I knew what the error is or if the volume
isn't just all the way muted by default? I could probably find a text-based
talking disk to reformat the drive free of the old stuff that was still
there, but I doubt the CD cares what is on any hard drive.