about the latest ubuntu

tony seth lp800 at myfreedombox.com
Sun Apr 1 23:53:19 EDT 2007

Well, I went and got the desktop cd for ubuntu, and am wondering, if I
decide that I like the system as it is, can I install it to the hard
drive, and what's the procedure for that, I didn't find any docs on the
cd to help me out and I've only played with a very early version of
ubuntu on a slow machine so didn't have good results.  I saved some
instructions from here on the list for starting it with speech, but
wonder if they're for the cd I got or is there another one I should
download.  Thanks much!
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info