OT: mutt question

Doug Smith bdsmith at buncombe.main.nc.us
Sun Apr 1 22:32:57 EDT 2007

I use msmtp.  This is a small mail sending agent that I use because I
have no need for a large program like exim4 or postfix, as I do not
have a multi-user installation here.  In the documentation for mutt,
and for msmtp, you will find the information you need to get the
combination of these programs together and working right.

I just change the frim line on the configuration of these programs,
and my hostname is not a factor.  If you have any questions after
reading these man pages, just contact me and I will be more than glad
to help you get it going.

Glad to help.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.