mailman questions

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:24:39 EDT 2007

Hello list,
I've read docs, and am lost. I have the following at the bottom of my apache file:
Alias /pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/
Alias /images/mailman/ /usr/share/images/mailman/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/mailman/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/
<Directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/>
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/>
    Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /usr/share/images/mailman/>
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
When I go to:
myhost.com/mailman, I get a wonderful 404.
Lastly, How do you set up a full mailman password? I wanted to do that, so I can create lists and maybe admin the page a bit from the website, and it wants a passwd, which I didn't set up earlier.
I didn't see that option in config.
THX,
~~TheCreator~~