small warning messages on fedora core 6 kernel installation

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sun Apr 1 00:52:21 EDT 2007

Hi, yes that fixed the issue on the gpg keys.  Now that yum can download
speakupmodified kernels sense I followed the directions on the main
speakupmodified.org page do I still need to add the exclude line to
/etc/yum.conf and what key do I import for the rest of the packages I
download?  I am also getting the message sqlite cache needs updating
what does this mean and how do I fix it?  When yum updates kernels will
it remove the old one or will I need to do this after it is updated?On