edgie not speaking.

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 28 19:30:46 EDT 2006

hmmm. it's alot like navigating ms windows.
don't think you'll get the use of your windows logo key for neat little functions though unless of course someone's
decided to fiddle a little.
oh and forget about speech during install using ubiquity too.
according to the property sheet, the damned thing uses a qt user interface. and so far as I know orca don't talk under
qt
if I'm wrong or it can be set to using gtk, I'd appreciate being pointed somewhat in the right direction.
thanks all in advance.

--
Shaun Oliver

gORT: "I plan to have an intergalactic war to end all intergalactic wars!
it'll be planet against planet, world against world, star against star!
NO ONE WILL SURVIVE!"

Cremon: "But what if it rains?"
Gort: "Then it'll be held indoors. It's too late to cancel now anyway,
tickets were sold out weeks ago."
Cremon of the star corps.