FC6 Test version question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 25 15:58:40 EDT 2006

The short answer is "yes." The somewhat longer answer is that some of
the install screens are now different from what the HOWTO describes.
But, the procedure is the same, so just pay attention and you should get
a talking installation.

One key point: Ctrol-Z suspend may not work, so beware. You might want
to specify -s or 4 as grub arguments to insure you don't end up in the
non speaking firstboot screens.