speaking ubuntu installer

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:16:09 EDT 2006

HI, The installer for ubuntu doesn't talk as of yet, but the latest knot3 unstable build of edgy does talk.
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/edgy
On 9/24/2006 at 4:14 Shaun Oliver said
hey guys, does anyone know where I can get hold of a speaking ubuntu installer?
I wanna give this distro a whirl for a while see if it's any good

thanks in advance

--
Shaun Oliver

gORT: "I plan to have an intergalactic war to end all intergalactic wars!
it'll be planet against planet, world against world, star against star!
NO ONE WILL SURVIVE!"

Cremon: "But what if it rains?"
Gort: "Then it'll be held indoors. It's too late to cancel now anyway,
tickets were sold out weeks ago."
Cremon of the star corps.