General questions from someone who's never used Speakup...

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Sun Sep 17 19:02:01 EDT 2006

I'd start out with GRML,
It speaks out of the box, with a boot line like:
grml swspeak lang=uk keyboard=uk

You can install that. When you've gotten used to it, I'd recommend something
like Fedora, it can be installed with braille or remotely, and you can get
it speaking with ESpeak quite easily.

HTH,

Chris Norman
<!-- chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com -->