Confirm prompt settings in mutt r c?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Mon Sep 11 13:01:58 EDT 2006

Paul,

Most of those features about asking are set to one of four values: yes,
no, ask-yes, or ask-no.  Yes means just always do it without asking. No
means never do it, don't bother asking. Ask-yes means ask first, but
assume yes as default. Ask-no means ask first, but assume no for a
default.

Chuck

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 08:38:54AM -0600, Paul Migliorelli +1-303-552-6970 wrote:
> Hi all.  Didn't spot anything in the default mutt rc file yet, but was
> wondering if there's a good line to insert like a turn off for the
> questions it asks, like save copy of this message, or there is no
> subject abort, or again, no subject really wanna send and all that?  I'm
> thinking like where once you send it it auto saves a copy for you rather
> than asking each and every time for everything??  Thanks.

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (79% of Full)
Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.
But you can get a few downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh