New Speech??

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 6 04:32:33 EDT 2006

The "open version" of DEC Access32, is available from GW Micro for $75.

Nick

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:08:01 -0600, Paul Migliorelli +1-303-552-6970 wrote:

 Hi all.  I've come to decide with my current state of hearing, probably
 the only software speech I feel I can use is neo speech.  Any potential
 for having that type of voice for the things we like to run?  Or, if I
 can't have that, there is still dectalk which I do fine with.  Can one
 still get software dectalk?  Thanks much.