updated debian netinstall iso image

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sat Sep 2 15:46:47 EDT 2006

Nick,

My own hope is that Shane will prepare a speakup-enabled netinstall
image for etch, as he did for sarge. The sarge iso was released just
before sarge became stable, and now etch is scheduled to replace sarge
as the stable version in December. Shane's earlier effort was a great
aid to many users, myself included, and I would love to see a version
for etch when it becomes feasible.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (69% of Full)
Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.