configuration assistance needed

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Oct 29 19:52:38 EST 2006

I am hoping someone might volunteer to help me help someone in two areas
where I have limited experience. The person needing help is running a
Debian unstable system with a 24X7 presence on the internet, and is a
competent user. The areas he needs help with are configuring vsftp, and
installing/configuring gnome with orca and speech-dispatcher. He
accesses his system with speakup and an ltlk device, and with a
refreshable braille display. Arrangements can be made to log onto his
system for the purpose of helping him with these two areas.

I'm still involved here, but have no specific experience with vsftp or
with the gui, and I know that others do have such familiarity. So
please, if you would like to earn browny points for future good citizen
awards, drop me a note off line for more details.

Many thanks,

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (52% of Full)
Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.