Updated and renamed Fedora Core Development disks

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun Oct 15 01:10:30 EDT 2006

Hi all,

      In order to more accurately reflect the version of talking Fedora
disks on the SpeakupModified site, I renamed the disks to
FC-development*.iso.  All of the disks are now present, both source and
binary.  They are updated as of 10/14/2006.  They're likely to be updated
further in the next few days before the freeze.  In fact, it surprises me
that the freeze hasn't already taken place.  The real deal is scheduled
for Tuesday, but it might slip further.  At about midnight Monday morning
UTC, the disk named FC-6-Test3-i386-DVD.iso will be removed.  I'm holding
off a
day so folks who might be downloading it now can finish.  Because the
disks will be updated, I strongly recommend rsync to keep up.  I
understand that rsync is even available for Windows.

      The binary disks can be found at
rsync://ftp.speakupmodified.org/fedora/speakupmodified/development/i386/iso/
The source ISO's are at
rsync://ftp.speakupmodified.org/fedora/speakupmodified/development/source/iso/

      Any questions, call or write.  Calling will usually get a quicker
response.

           Enjoy.

--
Bill in Denver