Re: Software speech help

hanke at volny.cz hanke at volny.cz
Fri Oct 13 09:15:19 EDT 2006

> I have all that compiled and all the config _seems_
> to be correct, but it
> won't load speech-dispatcher; the logs say that the
> incorrect syntax was
> recieved from output module after espeak has been initialised.

Seems either your instalation is broken (old version of eSpeak module
with new version of Speech Dispatcher etc.) or it is a bug. Please send
me the full log file (if it is too large, just delete it and restart
Speech Dispatcher to create a new one). Also, before you do it, please
turn debugging on in the espeak-generic.conf configuration file (option
Debug 1) and also send me the espak.log log file. This way it will be
easiest to see what is going wrong. (Don't forget to turn debugging
in espeak-generic.conf off then as this can produce huge logfiles).

Thank you,
Hynek Hanke

--
Šetřím za inkoust při každém tisku. Zkus to u nich také!
www.TisknuLevne.cz