Greetings from Ubuntu

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Fri Oct 6 15:07:40 EDT 2006

Hi Henrik, I tried these directions with the 64-bit version, and it
still didn't allow ubiquity to speak.  I am using the daily build
from 5 October.

I'm going to download the latest 32-bit version, but don't think it
should make a difference.  Of course I'm using it on a 64-bit Amd processor!

Marcel