kernel pre-emption and software speech

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Oct 4 11:06:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

Justin Ekis, le Wed 04 Oct 2006 10:39:41 -0400, a écrit :
> Considering all that, and the fact that speakup seems to be very
> stable, I think this message is overly harsh but I'm pasting it below
> anyway.

Mmm, it is not.  Really.  "Working" code doesn't mean "acceptable"
code.  Linux can't accept code which doesn't follow a certain guideline.
Adrian Bunk was kind enough to enumerate the issues to be resolved, and
I do agree on all of them.  This is not being harsh, this is requiring
good code quality.  Else Linux wouldn't be so successful.

Samuel