A minor change to espeak-generic.conf

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Oct 4 01:24:54 EDT 2006

Is it just me, or has anyone else running 1.14 noticed a slight bug,
where for example "linux-2.6.18" is simply spoken as "linux-2.6"? I
haven't tested this with espeak alone, but I believe it to be a bug in
espeak, rather then in speech-dispatcher/speechd-up, because I didn't
see that when running espeak 1.11, before upgrading to 1.4. BTW, the
".18" isn't the problem here, it does the same thing with saying linux
2.6.17.4 for example.

Greg