Dvd full ripping?

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Tue Oct 3 19:46:15 EDT 2006

How is mplayer used to get the contents from the DVD? I know that it is
possible to use it to dump to the disc, but I thought this would only output
to one file, and it seems to go very slow (possibly realtime). Have I missed
something in its documentation or do I need to go through each chapter
seperately and wait?

From
Michael Whapples