a couple orca tips

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 2 18:48:40 EDT 2006

Does anyone know Henric Ama's visual status?  If he isn't totally blind a
failure like using qt for something like ubuntu install and him writing
that he got the install working on his machine is understandable.  If he
is totally blind and did this without sighted assistance then I'll leave
some comments for him.  When the boot: prompt used to be accessible it
isn't so far as I can tell in these daily builds there was a way to
remotely install ubuntu onto a machine with a remote kickstart file.  If
the boot: prompt ever becomes available again the ubuntu project might get
a few more testers like us.