did I mess up royal?

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Mon Oct 2 12:51:25 EDT 2006

Hey all, just me again, wondering if I messed up something fierce.  I
rebooted back into my fc6 box, and tried to install a package from
source, and got an error that said "No C compiler found".  I looked
everywhere for gcc, and nothing there.  Did I want to check more than
just the "web server" box when I was prompted for package
install?  Any way I can install the rest of what I need without
reformatting and reinstalling the whole thing?

Thanks again in advance,

Guy
P.S. The yum error that I spoke of earlier was: "Can't read repomd.xml."