CVS Speakup: bug or feature?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 2 04:19:35 EDT 2006

Disregard my message on this subject (quoted below).  It was the fault of
the DEC Express--apparently a symptom of switching systems too many times
without power cycling the synth.

It started to do this same thing on my old machine, which I knew to have a
working speakup (well, except for halting when cut was used, but that's
neither here nor there).  When I noticed that it pronounced "4th" as "th",
I power cycled the synth, and the problem was solved.  Tried it on the AMD
just to be sure, and "0B" is now being pronounced as "0B".

Sorry for the bad report.

Luke