LSR 0.3.2 - BSD Licensed!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 30 22:05:55 EST 2006

Congrats on the move to BSD licensing. This is excellent news!

And, the rpms for LSR-0.3.2 are now also available as follows. Please
note that thee directory structure at the SpeakupModified.Org domain has
changed in preparation for our launch of yum repositories coming soon.

the lsr-0.3.2 binary rpm is available at:
http://SpeakupModified.Org/current/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/lsr-0.3.2-1.i386.rpm

the lsr-0.3.2 source rpm is available at:
http://SpeakupMOdified.Org/current/source/SRPMS/lsr-0.3.2-1.src.rpm

Or, if you prefer, use anonymous ftp or rsync:
ftp://ftp.SpeakupModified.Org/speakupmodified/fedora/current/
rsync -l SpeakupModified.Org::speakupmodified/current/