live Ubuntu cd with Orca

randy turner rturner222 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 21:38:04 EST 2006

hi marcel,
i tried that it appears to have accepeted all of the key strokes
because when i hit inter the second time the cd came back on
it ran for about 3 minutes
shut off and no speech
this time i did not get the startup music like normal
so i am in a different menu for sure.
randy

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Marcel Oats wrote:

> Hi, as soon as you hear the cd spinning up, just start tapping the f5
> key.  Don't hold it down, just tap it several times.  In theory,
> you'd make it to the boot menu, have already selected the
> accessibility options, and can then just press 3, enter, enter.
>
> At 10:19 Ay M 25/11/2006, you wrote:
>
>> yep me too!
>> i am having the exact same problem
>> i even tried it when the cd slowed the spinning down
>> i get the music but that is all
>> randy
>>

>> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Buddy Brannan wrote:
>>
>>> Beh...I burned a Ubuntu to try it, and my CD spins a lot before it
>>> stops (and by the time it stops, I think it's started loading