live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Scott Ford scott at adaptiveit.us
Fri Nov 24 19:47:14 EST 2006

There is another way that I have done the boot up here it is.  One put the
cd in let it spin up five seconds.  Press enter.  Wait for the ubuntu sound
thirty seconds or so.  Pres left alt+f2, then type orca.  Go through the
setup close.  Now prescont+alt+backspace.  Finally press left alt+f2 type
orca.  Now you have orca.
Later
Scott