live Ubuntu cd with Orca

randy turner rturner222 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 10:40:50 EST 2006

hi scott,

well i thought that i was understanding those instructions right
but somehow i am still not getting speech to come up.
i put the cd in and it spins for several minutes.
i hear music and after a while it stops
then i type f5
the cd starts spinning
after it stops i type 3 and then inter
and nothing happens
wonder where i might be going wrong here.
as i say at the start it spins for several minutes
maybe i am not typing f5 soon enough or something??
thanks in advance
randy