live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Lorenzo Taylor lorenzo at taylor.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 23 12:37:19 EST 2006

According to Daniel Crone:
# Hello everyone.  Thank you for all your suggestions.  I see that the
# image size is 698.4 mb.  My disk has a capacity of 698.2 mb.

Very odd.  All 80 minute CD's I have ever seen have been between 700 and
702 MB.  I had never seen an 80 minute CD that had a capacity of only
698.2 MB.  Sorry about that, writing from experience I guess.

Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)