live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Daniel Crone dannyboy at myfreedombox.com
Wed Nov 22 21:45:11 EST 2006

Hello everyone.  I went to the following site:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft
This site has interesting information about a live cd with Ubuntu.  The
desktop version for pc's has Orca on it.
The image is a tiny bit larger than an image that could fit on to an 80
minute disk.  I will write to someone at Ubuntu and find out if this
image should be on a dvd.  Nothing on the web page suggested burning to
a dvd.  Just thought someone might like to read about this live cd.
The cd image may be downloaded from:
http://releases.ubuntu.com/edgy/
and I will let everyone know if the matter of the image being too large
can be solved by burning it on to a dvd.

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info