DoubleTalk Programming

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 23:51:07 EST 2006

What I got here is an EMPTY directory under "goodies"
Either something timed out; or there's some other
problem. Either way, I am not going to have any
patience with such a slow link.

Due to the nature of that ftp service being so slow,
woult it be at all possible to ask you or someone to
_please_ 7zip all of the doubletalk files, and as a
separate file, the DecTalk isa files, and
you can send them to me via Email provided they are
not too large.  I can not think of any other practical
way to do this under these conditions.

Thanks!