DoubleTalk Programming

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 23:39:55 EST 2006

Would appear I am operating with a slight handicap
here.

I do not see any sign of a "goodies" directory.
It would be most helpful to me if you could please
post
the URL, since its hidden.

apparently the url you refer too,
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies
is a tad slow... and there's no mirror for this is
that
right?  Understandably this will take a great deal
of patience.

How large would the entire Goodies directly be as a
7zip file?  I'm primarily only concerned with
DoubleTalk and DecTalk ISA cards naturally.

//Rich//