Web browsers

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Nov 16 19:03:56 EST 2006

Hi, One thing I like about the lynx l-y-n-x browser is that it can put
numbers infront of links and form fields.  Look in /etc/lynx.cfg or
where ever your version of linux stores this file for keypad mode.  This
way you can just press the number and then enter to go to a link or form
field.  I also use windows for web browsing as lynx is not good with
java script and other things like flash.On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Christian