trouble compiling speechd-up 0.4

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Thu Nov 16 13:08:54 EST 2006

How much unused memory (RAM) did you have in your system when you ran
the configure script?  I have come across some strange errors when
trying to compile some programs (festival for example) on memory
deprived systems.  Also, is the version of gcc you are trying to use
compatible with the source code (maybe someone else can help with this
question)?

HTH and have a great day.