Question about setting up email

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Tue Nov 14 14:34:27 EST 2006

Hi,
I think I have decided to go for Debian at this time. I have already set up Asterisk and a few other things with it. Have also found a great guide written for newbies to Debian. Its in Danish. hOwever, it does not cover how to set up text based email. Fedora seem to be easy with yum by the way.
All the best and thanks,
Christian