Linux Programming

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 07:20:43 EST 2006

With the advice given to me so far, I have been
able to accomplish the following:

echo 'Now is the time for all good men to come to the
aid of your country' >/dev/dtlk

now works.

My original gcc program to send text data to the
Doubletalk now functions.  My Xchat plugin should work
now.

It comes down to knowing the proper arguments to
mknod, and also the proper order of doing things.

I would still love to learn how to directly access the
ISA card just to prove I can do it.

SeLinux apparently was never an issue.

Thanks everyone!

//Rich//