What's the advantage of a hardware synth?

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Thu Nov 9 00:32:49 EST 2006

Hi

  It is not necessary at all to have hardware synth to install LInux.   I
have made several installations with serial console. this does not require
specially tailored distributions.

   I also have serial console enabled if something goes wrong during the
bootup.

  External synths have their advances but IMO they are not worth fo their
price.

--
arimo