TFTP server?

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Thu Nov 2 17:04:23 EST 2006

Hi,
Yes, I will definitly have a look. Cisco didn't want to give me technical support, only if I paied for it. So I might switch to something else.
And also using TFTP is not as convenient as a webinterface. ANd if something goes wrong with the phone I cant change the IP for the TFP server without sighted help.
Many thanks,
Christian